Saturday, June 5, 2010

Packing up!

The best part of the trip so far...considering I am still at home, has been nursing my poor brothers neck. He slept on it wrong last night. Well all ready to go hippo hunting in Africa now! Can't wait for God's name to be glorified. I am sure that this will be the first of many trips to far off lands and adventures. Well here I come kids, Victoria Falls Swing, Joy, Kendall, Lauren, Easton, Lily, Simba, Elephants, dancing and most importantly reaching the lost with the greatest hope the world has ever known, JESUS CHRIST!

Gosh I am going to miss my brother so much!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! We are counting down the days til you get here! Can't wait! We have some AWESOME stuff planned! Wish you could have brought that brother with you...he sure is missing out!!!

    ReplyDelete